Sunday 20 May 2012

Fish concerns and answers


is this greater part?
a single of my newborn snails is climbing up out of the h2o to the prime of the tank. i hold a lid on it but is this usual?

can I nurture my betta fry powder fish foods when they hatch?
I have powder fish foods it can be legitimate loose and gentle and also they wont be capable to choke on it,can my betta fry get by way of it.But if not,I was undertaking a whole lot of Investigation,and a single of the online sites says anything in the location of egg and h2o,can...

Beta just wishes to lay at bottom of cistern and solitary swims around every single as soon as and awhile four significantly more or a lot less four days, prob is?
its consuming, but not considerably.

Facilitate curative my fish please.?Theres a bluegill i identified thats 3 inches in a dried up pond. i brought him residence and set him with my 3 inch oscars. sometime i noticed a minimize on his stomach so i moved him to a tank with 3 two inch catfish and a...

How do you notify the differance among a mannish & female fish?
Hello there,How do you inform if a fish is a male or a womanly?Thanks for shopping :)sara :)

I Have A Fish Tank Concern?
I have a 40 gallon fish tank with significantly more or a lot less ten giant goldfish(four inches length) in it. No matter how capably i clean the glass of the tank, a mucus-like algae kinds on the cup surface within a week. I honestly dont want to clean the...

I hold a gold ingots fish he is nine yrs elderly and sick what can we do?
he has a whit coat all about his entire body and eyes, he is tilting and barley breathing. we acquired brand name new fish's a week ago and six died, did he get sick from them when you consider that he was continually by yourself until eventually last week with the new kinds. what...

I so surface decieved?
Can you assume about 3 months ago I acquired a chinese algae eater thinking it was an otocinclus. I read through that CAE are extremely aggressive and terrifying. I truly feel decived, I needed it to ea algae, this CAE wont even do that, frustrating or what. The shop...

I'm thinking in the buy of heading to walmart and brilliant a beta, what will i stipulation?
I went to walmart to get foods for my oscars and i noticed adjectives these beta in these very little cups and two of them ended up lifeless. i be thinking about preserving a couple to set in my area, what adjectives will i absolutely need for it and...

Is Piranha ok as a pet?
Just thinking if this variety of fish is instantly keptAny assistan ce would be greatful,reg

Rainbow Sharks serve?
Hey, I am ordering a rainbow shark for my close friend and we can only in shape a 20 gallon tank. The tank will purely have a single rainbow shark in it and no other fish. Is it heading to be okay with these kinds of a smallish container? Could we go...
need terrarium set up backing?
I am setting up on placing a fire bellied newt in a 50 percent stuffed 13 gallon aquarium and would resembling to know what are some quick to treatment for and quick to get hold of house vegetation i could set surrounded by that would be semi aquatic. I also would...

why is in attendance smoke surrounded by my fish cistern?plz ease and comfort! ?
my fish tank has been wonderful at the monemt and without delay when i woke up there was smoke in the fish cistern! no a single smokes in my family unit i nurture them clearly never ever about feed them i transformed there river 20% like you really should do and ive...

><> ><> ><> Fish Query <>< <>< <>< ?
Hello there I had a sailfin molly that had fri.. I had set her within the breeder two weeks ago and she just pooped, clearly immediately after I scooped her out I observe d these eggs and Mollys are live breeders.. what are the eggs? Unborn fish?...

(assist)how a lot gal do my container hold?
CAN ANY One Inform ME THE Correct GAL MY TANK Retains...L47 W16 H19... INCH

(a lot of cross-problem currently) axolotl feed?
does this sound okmon: cubic cm of frozen axolotl foodtues cubic cm of frozen bloodwormswed:cubic cm of frozen axolotl foodthurs:cubic cm of frozen bloodwormsfri: cubic cm of frozen axolotl foodsat:no foodsun: cubic cm of frozen axolotl foodhe is 20cm lengthy (such as tail)

*Quick* Fish babies babies babies What to do??*?
Guppies had babies now what to do web them? any solutions There loads

?Query About Fish Fins?
If your fish will get it can be fin eaten off can it improve it rear legs at some point. I have a bunch of guppies and a single of them acquired his again fin close to completely eaten o ff. Does it depend on how considerably of the fin was consume?

~~~Facilitate My fish~~~~~?
My hatchet fish is like upside down i acquired him yesterday and i accedently droped em' contained by the bag but he appears like he's dieing he's not consuming or nearly anything what can i do?? Facilitate!

~~~~~My Goldfish turning black!~~~~~?
Facilitate!! I have 3 goldfish and they are are lion ranchu goldfish. they live in an ten gallon tank but a single of the goldfish (which is adjectives orange) has his tail and fins black and is getting black spots. please assist!thank you!!

one gallon aquarium concordat in close proximity to Evan?
Evan is my 5 12 months old nephew and I informed him that if he does his chores (hold his area clean and verbs up his toys) for 5 weeks straight I will enable him to have my excess one gallon tank (which I be heading to use...

one of my two goldfish is hiding at the prime of the bowl contained by the reeds Ive a single and only have him 3 weeks, why? is he anxious?
I've noticed that my other goldfish has been acting eratically recently and seem to swim straight into my smaller/new fish.

one red bely piranah? what do u devise?
i was wonderin dismiss the schooling matter im gettin a single but no matter if i acquired a single and held him solitary apart from with his foods wouldnt he be significantly more agressive and approaching eliminate nearly anything else i set in the tank immediately after he be in there by yourself for a even though?...

ten gallon cistern stock?
two male guppies3 dalmatian molliesis this an okay stocking for a ten gallon tank with a filter and room heater? also what info really should i know about these fish? assistance? thanks

ten gallon cistern to smallish for Oscar?
My neighbor just extra an Oscar Fish to his collection. This is only a ten gallon tank. When i checked this fish out online i be suprised to see that Oscar get extremely giant. He have it in a tank full of...

ten gallon fish aquarium?
i just acquired a ten gallon glass aquarium, what sort of bottom feeders can i get to go along with six neon tetras?

ten gallon reef reservoir setting up?
i've been tooling around in my ten gallon SW tankim newly shopping for tips to get it recharged.. i have a ywllow watchman goby and a crystal pistol shrimp contained by there ideal now with in the buy of 12 pound of LR and ten of LSi...

ten Points Easiest Anwser?
I have a 20 gallon tank with a white pot Belly Molly and a black Pot Belly Molly both equally females. the black a single have babies 2 times now two survived the first of all time and then the 2nd time 8 survived! genuinely c learly i have a web breeder but...

ten Points ffor ideal remedy?
Ok i have 8 fry and there are two boys nd six women will the boys get te women pregnant and they are near to four weeks weak plez i absolutely need assist!

one hundred% hose down rework for my guppy fish?
I in recent times had a guppy in a smallish container. I moved the guppy to a two gallon bowl (about) for the signify time and it has been undertaking a bit clearly. But nevertheless, the h2o has begun to win cloudy for about a week and a 50 percent now....

Even more Fish Q&A Please check-out : PetsAsk.com



ultramax
how to relieve constipation
how to increase metabolism


No comments:

Post a Comment